商務英語接客口語對話

    時間:2021-10-08 13:49:50 商務英語 我要投稿

    商務英語接客口語對話

    商務英語接客口語對話1

      A:Good morning,Mr. Smith. Welcome to Wuhan.

    商務英語接客口語對話

      A:早上好!史密斯先生,歡迎來到武漢。

      B:Good morning!

      B:早上好!

      A:Mr. Smith,did you have a good journey?

      A:史密斯先生,旅途愉快嗎?

      B:l just feel a little tired. You know,It took me 16 hours to get here.

      B:只是有點兒累,你知道到這兒需要16個小時。

      A:You must take a rest today.

      A:你今天得好好休息。

      B:That's very kind of you, but I can do without a rest. I have long wanted to have a talk with you about the possibility of business between us.

      B:你太好了。但是我不休息也可以。我一直想和你們談我們之間商業往來的可能性。

      A: We welcome good business. Anyhow,we know you must get tired by the flight,so we arrange a meeting tomorrow. Today you can have a good rest.

      A:我們歡迎有意義的業務往來。但是,我們知道你旅途一定很勞累,所以我們把會議安排到了明天。今天你可以好好休息一下。

      B:Thank you very much.

      B:非常感謝。

      A:We hope your stay here a pleasant one!

      A:我們希望你在這里過得愉快。

      B:l believe I will.

      B:我相信我會的。

    商務英語接客口語對話2

      A:Now,lt's 8:30. We arrive just on time.

      A:現在是8點30分,我們正好按時到達。

      B:OK. I think I have to buy the departure tax.

      B:噢,我想我得去買機場費。

      A:Let me do it for you.

      A:我去吧!

      B:Thank you very much. Mr. Liu,I have to say good-bye now. But before that,I'd like to say it has been a very pleasant and productive trip for me. Your company has left me a very good impression, and I am deeply moved by your hospitality. I think our cooperation will be a very successful one.

      B:非常感謝。劉先生,我得說再見了。在此之前我想說:這次旅行非常愉快,并有成效;你們公司給我留下了很好的印象,我深深地被你們的熱情所感動,我想我們的合作將會很成功的。

      C:Thank you very much, Mr. Washington. You are playing a very important part in the cooperation. We hope we can hear from you soon.

      C:非常感謝,華盛頓先生。你在這次活動中起著非常重要的作用。我們期待著早日聽到你們的回音。

      A:Here is the receipt of the airport fee.

      A:這是機場費收據。

      B:Miss Li, my dear friend. Thank you very much for all your help. You are really very helpful and thoughtful. I believe Mr. Liu is very lucky to have your assistance.

      B:李小姐,我親愛的朋友。對于你給予的`所有幫助我表示非常感謝。你對我的幫助非常大,想得非常周到。我想李先生有你做助手非常幸運。

      A:Thank you. It's very kind of you to say so. I'm really happy for having worked with you for a few days. I really hope to see you again some day and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

      A:謝謝。你這么說真是太好了。我很高興與你工作這幾天,我真誠希望有一天再見到你,期待你的消息。

      B:Thank you again. Bye-bye.

      B:再次感謝。再見!

      C:We wish you a safe and pleasant journey home.

      C:祝你安全順利到家。

      A:Have a nice journey.

      A:—路平安。

      B:Thank you. Bye-bye.

      B:謝謝。再見!

    商務英語接客口語對話3

      A:Excuse me, but are you Mr. Smith from Britain?

      A:對不起,您是從英國來的史密斯先生嗎?

      B:Yes, I am.

      B:是的,我是。

      A:I'm from Textile Import and Export Corporation. I've come to meet you. My name is Zhang Yong.

      A:我是紡織品進出口公司的,我是來接您的,我叫張勇。

      B:How do you do, Mr. Zhang? I'm glad to meet you.

      B:你好,張先生,很高興見到你。

      A:How do you do, Mr. Smith? Let me help you with your luggage.

      A:你好,史密斯先生,讓我幫你拿行李吧。

      B:Thank you very much.

      B:非常感謝。

      A:Did you have a good trip?

      A:旅途愉快嗎?

      B:On the whole, not too bad.

      B:總的來說還不錯。

      A:Anyhow, it’s a long way to China, isn't it? And I think you must be very tired.

      A:不管怎樣,來中國的路程漫漫,不是嗎?我想你一定很累了。

      B:Yes, I am,rather. But I’lI be all right by tomorrow and ready for business.

      B:是的,我確實蠻累的,不過,明天我就會好的,準備談生意。

      A: I wish you a pleasant stay here.

      A:祝您在這兒過得愉快。

      B:Thank you.

      B:謝謝。

    商務英語接客口語對話4

      A:Hi,Mr. Wang. Do you feel like going boating with me?

      A:王先生,你好,你愿意跟我去劃船嗎?

      B : Sounds interesting, I haven't gone boating for some time now. and what time?

      B:好極了!我已有好長一段時間沒有去劃船了。什么時候去?

      A:How about tomorrow afternoon?

      A:明天下午如何?

      B:Sure. Where shall I meet you?

      B:好的。我們在哪里見面?

      A:At the gate of the park.

      A:公園門口。

      B:Great. I look forward to meeting you.

      B:太好了。期待著見你。

      A:See you then.

      A:到時見。

      B:See you.

      B:再見。

    商務英語接客口語對話5

      A:Miss Yang,have you met Mr. Longman?

      A:楊小姐,你認識朗曼先生嗎?

      B:No, I haven't

      B:不認識。

      A:Then let me make an introduction. This is Miss Yang. She works at the Bank of China. And this is Mr. Longman. He works In the Pacific Insurance Company.

      A:那我來作個介紹。這是楊小姐,在中國銀行工作。這是朗曼先生,在太平洋保險公司工作。

      B:I'm glad to meet you.

      B:很高興認識你。

      C:lt's nice to meet you. Only if I could have met you earlier!

      C:很高興認識你。真是相見恨晚呀!

      B:Could you make it a little clearer?

      B:為什么?

      C:We have a lot of business to do with your bank. And there is a Chinese saying: “ It's easier to do anything with an acquaintance.”

      C:我們同貴行有很多業務往來。中國有句俗話叫做“熟人好辦事。”

      B:Oh, really. And I'm sure you’ll be of great help to me in the future.

      B:噢,那倒不假。相信今后你對我會有很大幫助的。

      C:I'd be glad to do whatever I can for you.

      C:愿效犬馬之勞。

    【商務英語接客口語對話】相關文章:

    商務英語口語對話10-09

    商務英語面試口語對話11-17

    簡單商務英語口語對話08-27

    商務英語首次見面口語對話05-28

    商務英語中級口語對話練習材料10-28

    職場商務英語情景對話:合同英語口語08-27

    基礎日語口語對話10-22

    餐館日語口語對話10-19

    商務英語對話范文10-18

    91久久大香伊蕉在人线_国产综合色产在线观看_欧美亚洲人成网站在线观看_亚洲第一无码精品立川理惠

      日韩中文字幕97色伦 | 在线国产日韩欧美播放精华一区 | 日本在线不卡v免 | 青青青在线视频自拍 | 色一情一区二区三区 | 青青国国产视在线播放观看91 |